Ganked from stauros and akelavincent
August 1, 2006 § 8 Comments
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first lines from the first 15 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Just so ya know, I had to re-shuffle a few times because so many instrumentals came up. Maybe I could hum a few bars….
1. “The trumpet sounds like a worldwide alarm clock/The dead rise, this might come as a shock/The day the grave will be unlocked”
2. “Feel when I dance with you/We move like the sea/You, you’re all I want to know…”
3. “Every time I think of you/I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue/It’s no problem of mine/But it’s a problem I find/Living a life that I can’t leave behind”
4. “As time goes on/I realize/Just what you mean/To me…” Colour My World by Chicago seejaye
5. “I found You in the most unlikely way/But really it was You who found me/And I found myself in the gifts that You gave”
6. “Chillin’ at the lair/Snarf, me and the twins…” I’m Lion-O! Relient K stauros
7. “If somethin’s missing in your life/come to me/I’ll be waiting for your call…”
8. “Oh I feel so tired/I cannot hardly keep open my eyes/My thoughts are scattered and I cannot say a word”
9. “It all went by so fast/I’m always looking back/On some golden day/But nothing gold can stay”
10. “Your love, oh Lord/Reaches to the heavens/Your faithfulness stretches to the sky” Your Love, Oh Lord (Psalm 36) by Third Day akelavincent 11. “I want you/I want you so bad/I want you” I Want You(She’s So Heavy) by the Beatles seejaye
12. “Well my pad is very messy, got whiskers on my chin/Never had no problems ’cause I’ve always paid the rent/I got no time for lovin’/Cause my time is all used up…”
13. “Someone please save us, us college kids/What my parents told me is what i did” College Kids Relient K akelavincent
14. “Back in junior high, well, I was a bit wild/Pretty safe to say that I was a troubled child/Didn’t go to Juvie but they had me on file/Drinking like a man, but thinking like a child”
15. “When he was seeing her/You could see he had his doubts/And now he’s missing her/Because he knows he’s missing out” My Girl’s Ex-Boyfriend by Relient K akelavincent