meme from foehelm
November 10, 2006 § 2 Comments
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? so, here’s how it works:
1. open your i-tunes library
2. put it on shuffle.
3. press play.
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. when you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. don’t skip songs.
(1) opening credits: Goodbye! the Producers Soundtrack
(2) waking up: Work Jars of Clay
(3) first day at school: Ode to Chin Switchfoot
(4) fight song: I So Hate Consequences Relient K
(5) breaking up: Masquerade Reality Check
(6) happiness: Piping Hot The Electrics
(7) life’s okay: Turn Me On Norah Jones
(8) mental breakdown: Weight of Another My Red Hot Nightmare
(9) driving: Voice in the Wind Glenn Kaiser Band
(10) flashback: Be My Escape (acoustic) Relient K
(11) getting back together: Hot Cha They Might Be Giants
(12) wedding: Journey Must Go On Greenchoby
(13) birth of a child: A Good Excuse to Wear a Suit Hadrian’s Wall
(14) final battle: Cowboy Take Me Away Dixie Chicks
(15) death scene: His Grace is Sufficient Jennifer Knapp
(16) funeral song: Refine Me Jennifer Knapp
(17) end credits: The Day Love Died Glenn Kaiser Band
By and large, my soundtrack makes some sense… And apparently I can’t change my user pic.. I am not given that option. *rolls eyes*