Not Home Yet
August 24, 2009 § 7 Comments
This is Matt posting for Dawn.
Dawn and I would be home right now with Ella, but last night for one, she was being quite the fussy one and wouldn’t go to sleep. Well, this morning Dawn came into the room and said that Ella had jaundice which I’m sure some of you with children know all about. For those who don’t, info is at this link.
The doctor told me today that her levels are good and they are not in any range to be very concerned about. Ella is in a special incubator with lights that will help her break down the bilirubin and she can get rid of it. The sad thing is that we are not able to hold her, but we know it’s only for a short time. Hopefully we will be able to take her home tonight, but if not, tomorrow. Just pray for a quick recovery so she can come home with us.