Nibble nibble like a… Squirrel??
January 8, 2010 § 13 Comments
I hear munching overhead. It’s a squirrel. Eating our house. Ugh.
There’s a hole under the eaves that they use to get into the attic. We have tried plugging it, but they just chew right on through again. Then they have races up and down the length of our house between the floor joists.
I swear they must be getting bigger, too. It sounds like a herd of elephants gamboling in our attic sometimes.
Matt said this week, “That’s it, we’re getting poison.”
I hate that it’s come to this. Not that I mind killing the home crashing rodents, but because poison is just so… poisonous. I hate willfully bringing toxins into our home. Bleh.
But something has to be done. They have already chewed through the wiring in our attic so that the outlets don’t work anymore.